(If you want the terms and conditions in dutch please contact us!)
- The following terms and conditions shall govern the sale by Shelamu VOF. Shelamu VOF (named “us”) and the buyer (named “you”). Any terms and conditions that you propose or object to are subject to our written consent. By placing an order with us, it is deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to our Terms and Conditions. If you are unhappy with any aspect of our terms and conditions, pleaseCONTACT US before placing an order.
- We reserve the right to add, delete or amend these Terms and Conditions without prior written notice at any time, at our sole discretion.
- Orders are only possible via the Shelamu® website by IDEAL, banktransfers or Paypal which also allows you to pay by credit card. As soon as you have received confirmation of your order, a contract between you and us is established in accordance with the conditions below (Prices, Shipping etc.) without written notice from us.
- The placed order and chosen conditions are representative for the delivery of our products. The prices and conditions shown at the time you placed the order apply.
- These conditions are made for orders of usual private volume. If you wish to place an order of a higher volume, please contact us first.
PRICES AND PAYMENT
- All prices are retail prices in Euro.
- Accepted method of payment is via Banktransfer, IDEAL or credit card through Paypal.
- The total cost of your items ordered plus shipping fees as displayed on the web will be billed via one of the mentioned payment methods.
- This does not include any taxes, duties, import fees or customs fees charged by your local government. As customs policies vary widely by country, we cannot anticipate what these charges will be and are not responsible for any taxes, duties, import fees or customs fees levied once the merchandise reaches your country. Please contact TNT POST or your local government/customs office for more information. (5) To guarantee a secure transaction we use IDEAL and Paypal, please refer to www.ideal.nl or www.paypal.com for further details.
- All orders will be shipped within 2 working days (unless otherwise stated in the product description) from the date of order at the shown prices and delivery conditions to the given address. Delivery dates are without obligation. For binding delivery dates a written guarantee is necessary. All International orders are shipped with TNT. Please note that TNT POST often refer to the Express service simply as TNT POST Saver as we have negotiated extremely economical rates for this service which is usually a next day delivery service within Europe and max 7 working days internationally.
- Delivery is made at your risk and expense. Additional cost may result in the case of delivery to foreign countries.
- All deliveries to other countries may be subject to taxes, duties, import fees and custom fees. If you are unsure if this applies to you, please contact us by email at sales at shelamu dot com. For more precise information about the costs involved please contact your local customs office.
- The advised dates of delivery may change because of events beyond our control.
- Any changes to your shipping address must be made before your order ships. Re-routing a delivery with TNT POST is not free of charge and costs €8,05 inc. VAT, any associated costs to a delivery are directly chargeable to the customer.
- TNT POST will attempt to make a maximum of three deliveries.
- If a parcel is returned, because the address was incomplete or incorrect, because you refused to accept it or because you didn’t pick it up at the collection point in time, you will be charged for the shipping costs back to Shelamu VOF.
YOUR RIGHTS OF RETURN
You must contact us beforehand if you wish to return your order.
You are entitled to a refund* if the returned product meets the following criteria:
- It’s in perfect, unused condition
- It’s in the original packaging (all stickers still attached)
- It’s sent back within the return period of 5 days from the delivery date Please make sure to fill out the attached RETURN LABEL and affix it to the OUTSIDE of the package. Please be sure to affix your original receipts and original postage documents to the OUTSIDE of the package
* Please also note that we are unable to refund any return shipping costs. Once we have approved the return we will refund you for the item minus a 10% handling fee.
** If you do not follow these instructions your return will be subject to any associated import taxes or administration fees.
If you choose to send the item’s back with a courier like Fedex, TNT POST etc., you are responsible for any associated import taxes or administration fees. We recommend using your postal service using standard/recorded delivery to avoid any extra costs.
If you supplied us with incorrect information about your creditworthiness we reserve the right to withdraw from the contract in whole or in part. We reserve the right to refuse any order under any circumstance.
RESERVATION OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
The goods shall remain our property until you have fully paid any and all debts as of the contracting date, including the current account balance if any.
- It is up to the customer to control the products either upon delivery and to notify us within 5 working days from delivery. Failure to do so will result in a loss of your rights.
- We cannot be held liable for damage caused to personal property whilst using our products.
- All Shelamu VOF products are made with selected premium materials and care. In the unlikely event of imperfections in workmanship (we are only human) or material defects within six months from the date of purchase we will take the full responsibility and will either pay for the repair or repair your item in house. Shipping charges outside the EU have to be paid by the customer. This warranty does not extend to leather scuffing, marked fabrics and general wear & tear from use. We hope all our products will age beautifully over time once they leave us but should you experience any problems with a purchase please do CONTACT US and we will do our best to help.
COLOUR OF PRODUCTS
- Please note that while we have tried to accurately display the colours of products, the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor and may not be accurate.
- Furthermore please note that our products are made of natural material. Some corresponding inequalities of material and colour are possible and do not warrant a right to return a product.
All rights of trademarks, designs, texts and all other products are under our sole copyright. This website is protected by copyright. Modifications, reproductions or any imitation or copy is forbidden. This site is owned and operated by Shelamu VOF. All of the content featured or displayed on the site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, photographs, images, moving images, sound, illustrations and software (“Content”), is owned by Shelamu VOF. All elements of the site including, but not limited to, the general design and the content, are protected by copyright, moral rights and other laws relating to intellectual property rights.
- You are free to transmit our photos non-commercially under the following conditions: You must attribute the work to Shelamu VOF®
– You may not use the work for commercial purposes
– No derivative works – you may not alter, transform or build upon this work.
Shelamu VOF will not share your data with third parties. The only reason we have to give your data to third parties is for logistical reasons (eg. shipping your bought products to your address). All data collected from the www.shelamu.com web site are used for internal purposes only.
These terms and Conditions are governed by Dutch law. Any disputes will be submitted to the competent court in Amsterdam. These Terms and Conditions may be adjusted at any time by Shelamu VOF. Shelamu VOF recommends that these Terms and Conditions are reviewed by you regularly.